Despite a continued weak inventory situation, the TorontoMLS® system achieved record sales for the month of May. A total of 11,706 transactions occurred in May, up by a solid 6.3% versus the 11,013 units sold in May 2014 (which was the previous record total for the month). In fact, May sales set an all-time record for monthly sales for any month of the year, eclipsing the previous record of 11,303 which was set just last month. All four major market segments recorded year-over-year volume increases.jul-2015-min
GET YOUR FREE HOME EVALUATION
In only 8 short years, Irene continued to surpass all previous sales records by earning the Century 21 Double Centurion Award ranking her in the top 1% of all Century 21 Agents Canada in 2016 and then in 2017 from approximately 9400 Realtors. Irene attributes her success to having a passion for Client care, powerful marketing strategies, a never ending attention to detail, and a dedicated team that helps to create an award winning experience.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling – Trust the Irene Love Team!
- Volume and Prices Continue to Surge
- Market Continues Its Torrid Pace
- Sizzling Hot Market Continues
- Price Continues to Surge on Weak Inventory
- Strong Sales Growth Continues
- Record Sales Price Continues
- Market Continues to Roar On
- Double Digit Volume and Price Growth
- 2016 Off to a Solid Start
- Record TREB® Home Sales in 2015