Once again, the lack of available inventory combined with the strong sales pace continued to translate into sizzling price growth. The average selling price in May was $751,908 – up by a whopping 15.7% versus the $649,648 average price in May 2015. All four key market segments witnessed strong annual price gains, as per the following: detached homes (+18.9%), semi-detached homes (+11.8%), townhouses (+15.8%) and condo apartments (+5.9%).jul-2016-min
GET YOUR FREE HOME EVALUATION
In only 8 short years, Irene continued to surpass all previous sales records by earning the Century 21 Double Centurion Award ranking her in the top 1% of all Century 21 Agents Canada in 2016 and then in 2017 from approximately 9400 Realtors. Irene attributes her success to having a passion for Client care, powerful marketing strategies, a never ending attention to detail, and a dedicated team that helps to create an award winning experience.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling – Trust the Irene Love Team!
- Volume and Prices Continue to Surge
- Market Continues Its Torrid Pace
- Sizzling Hot Market Continues
- Price Continues to Surge on Weak Inventory
- Strong Sales Growth Continues
- Record Sales Price Continues
- Market Continues to Roar On
- Double Digit Volume and Price Growth
- 2016 Off to a Solid Start
- Record TREB® Home Sales in 2015