The average selling price in February was $685,278 – up by an eye-catching 14.9% versus the $596,320 average price in February 2015. All key housing types recorded double-digit price advances: detached homes (+16.1%), semi-detached homes (+16.1%), townhomes (+13.7%) and condo apartments (+13.4%).apr-2016-min
GET YOUR FREE HOME EVALUATION
In only 8 short years, Irene continued to surpass all previous sales records by earning the Century 21 Double Centurion Award ranking her in the top 1% of all Century 21 Agents Canada in 2016 and then in 2017 from approximately 9400 Realtors. Irene attributes her success to having a passion for Client care, powerful marketing strategies, a never ending attention to detail, and a dedicated team that helps to create an award winning experience.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling – Trust the Irene Love Team!
- Volume and Prices Continue to Surge
- Market Continues Its Torrid Pace
- Sizzling Hot Market Continues
- Price Continues to Surge on Weak Inventory
- Strong Sales Growth Continues
- Record Sales Price Continues
- Market Continues to Roar On
- Double Digit Volume and Price Growth
- 2016 Off to a Solid Start
- Record TREB® Home Sales in 2015