Price growth is expected to remain strong in the months ahead, given the multitude of willing buyers and the short supply of listings in the marketplace. Another indication of market strength can be found in the average days required to sell a property: 25 days in September 2014 versus 27 days in September 2013, a decrease of 7.4%.nov-2014-min
GET YOUR FREE HOME EVALUATION
In only 8 short years, Irene continued to surpass all previous sales records by earning the Century 21 Double Centurion Award ranking her in the top 1% of all Century 21 Agents Canada in 2016 and then in 2017 from approximately 9400 Realtors. Irene attributes her success to having a passion for Client care, powerful marketing strategies, a never ending attention to detail, and a dedicated team that helps to create an award winning experience.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling – Trust the Irene Love Team!
- Volume and Prices Continue to Surge
- Market Continues Its Torrid Pace
- Sizzling Hot Market Continues
- Price Continues to Surge on Weak Inventory
- Strong Sales Growth Continues
- Record Sales Price Continues
- Market Continues to Roar On
- Double Digit Volume and Price Growth
- 2016 Off to a Solid Start
- Record TREB® Home Sales in 2015