Home ownership is clearly being viewed as a high quality, long-term investment by both fi rst-time buyers and existing homeowners, both of whom were very active in the April market. Our current ultra low interest rates are also clearly going a long way to mitigate the effect of rising home prices. The average selling price for a resale home in the GTA in April was $635,932 – up by an eye-catching 10.0% versus the $578,354 average price posted in April 2014jun-2015-min
GET YOUR FREE HOME EVALUATION
In only 8 short years, Irene continued to surpass all previous sales records by earning the Century 21 Double Centurion Award ranking her in the top 1% of all Century 21 Agents Canada in 2016 and then in 2017 from approximately 9400 Realtors. Irene attributes her success to having a passion for Client care, powerful marketing strategies, a never ending attention to detail, and a dedicated team that helps to create an award winning experience.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling – Trust the Irene Love Team!
- Volume and Prices Continue to Surge
- Market Continues Its Torrid Pace
- Sizzling Hot Market Continues
- Price Continues to Surge on Weak Inventory
- Strong Sales Growth Continues
- Record Sales Price Continues
- Market Continues to Roar On
- Double Digit Volume and Price Growth
- 2016 Off to a Solid Start
- Record TREB® Home Sales in 2015